2003-07-22 - 11:33 p.m.
101 Things to make you go hmmm.....
1. I am 31 years old, married with children.
2. I have 2 older sisters, 2 younger sisters, and a younger brother.
3. I am a Scorpion and all that that implies.
4. I am blonde but I looove redheads.
5. I have dyed my hair red before.
6. I grew up in both Oklahoma and California. Back and forth between the states.
7. I didn't really feel like I fit in, in Oklahoma.
8. My absolute favorite color is green. All different shades of green.
9. My next most favorite colors are pink, blue, yellow, black and grey.
10. My favorite time of year is Autumn.
11. I almost named my oldest daughter that but, then she was born in Dec.
12. My favorite month is October.
13. I don't like summers. I don't really know why.
14. I love to cook.
15. I would like to be a professional caterer or chef someday.
16. I love cheese. All kinds. especially melted.
17. The only classic authors I've ever read were Steinbeck and Some other guy but I forget. And that was back in my college days.
18. I was on the honors list, the deans list, and a member of Phi Thetta Kappa in college.
19. I haven't gotten a degree yet. :(
20. I am easily amused.
21. I laugh alot more that way.
22. I love to dress up in scary costumes on Halloween
23. I love to decorate my home in fall festivities beginning October first.
24. I love to sing. All the time. Anywhere. Even music from department store speakers. In the shower.
25. I don't sing very well.
26. I once wrote a childrens story in High School.
27. I hope I get it published someday.
28. I starred in a one act play in college.
29. In the end I died.
30. I did some work as an "extra" a few years back in Cali. I was in the season premiere of PUSH for about 6 seconds. And I was in The Tiger Woods Story.
31. My close-up wound up on the cutting room floor.
32. I was run over by a car when I was 3-years-old. It was on Halloween night.
33. I am better now.
34. My husband was in a life-threatening car accident that put him in a coma and kept him hospitalized for 3 months. He had to re-learn everything.
35. He is better now too.
36. We were married on Barry Mannilows birthday.
37. We didn't celebrate his birthday though.
38. I have been married 4 years. I have been with him for 8 though.
39. I was with someone for 8 years before him.
40. He is now my ex obviously, but fathered my first 2 children.
41. We were highschool sweethearts. It didn't work out.
42. I am very much in love with my current husband.
43. Over the years I have discovered that I am not really crazy after all.
44. I have Tourrettes Syndrome.
45. I don't take medication for it and it doesn't bother me.
46. I love to read Stephen King, Dean Koontz, Clive Barker, and true crime books. One of my personal favorites is When Rabbit Howls by Trudi Chase and her "Troops".
47. My Psychology professor thought I should be seen for multiple personalities.
48. I think it was merely a bad case of PMS on my part though.
49. I am very close to my mother. She is kooky but in a good way, wiith a good heart.
50. She is responsible for my sense of humor too.
51. I actually like SouthPark, Beavis and Butthead, National Lampoon movies and MAD magazine.
52. I still cry whenever I watch The Color Purple and The Champ.
53. I read The National Enquirer, Star, and others like it for kicks.
54. I believe when the spirit of someone who has passed comes into your dreams, it means something.
55. I love to make up stories for my kids.
56. My 11 year old still thinks I am cool.
57. I want to have a second wedding in Vegas. In an Elvis chapel. With an Elvis impersonator marrying us. Me and my current husband that is.
58. We met in a country bar called InCahoots.
59. We don't really listen to country.
60. We were both "headbangers" in the 80s.
61. We didn't know each other then.
62. I love photography.
63. I was a tomboy when I was young.
64. I am still a tomboy.
65. I am most comfortable in jeans and big shirts.
66. I used to wear classic VANS when they weren't classic.
67. My favorite musician of all time is Paul Simon. Billy Joel, Dave Matthews, and Pearl Jam are next in line.
68. I think Keifer Sutherland is hot.
69. I must also mention Dave Matthews, Eddie Veddar, and a few more I can't think of at the moment.
70. I played on a womens softball team called The Wrath.
71. I have always dreamed of going to Europe someday.
72. I am now living in Europe. Vienna, Austria to be exact.
73. I love it here. I absolutly love it here.
74. My husband is in the Embassy.
75. I have been to Germany, too.
76. I am most happy with the simple things life has to offer.
77. I make green eggs and ham on St. Patricks day. Also lime kool-aid and pistachio pudding.
78. I love Winnie The Pooh.
79. I have a very big collection of Winnie the Pooh. From dishes to clothes to snowglobes.
80. I have a "Happy Room" where I keep my pooh and assorted happy things.
81. I also keep my Nordic Trak in there even though it isn't very happy.
82. I used to be a size 9.
83. I have a tattoo of a sunflower on my ankle. I want a frog on my butt.
84. I can impersonate Elmo, Beavis, Cartman, and Kermit very well for a girl.
85. I can't sew or knit and have never used a sewing machine.
86. I'd like to learn how someday.
87. I can be very serious.
88. I love to debate and have intellectual conversations.
89. I don't rely on an extensive vocabulary to get my point across.
90. I don't watch the news.
91. We haven't had regular TV since we've been here in Vienna.
92. I have the complete Austin Powers collection.
93. I want to be a serious writer someday.
94. I love Italian food, Seafood, Mexican food and Carls Jr. oh and Taco Bell.
95. I want to lose 60 pounds.
97. I also want to live on Nachos.
98. I have met George Clooney, Julian Lennon, Kurt Russle, Goldie Hawn, 3rd Eye Blind, Eve 6, Jakyl, and Paul Walker. I went to Jr. High and High school with Mario Lopez.
99. I love to camp and feel most alive out in nature.
100. I was a very troubled youth.
101. I like who I am now. I have come a long way.
Christmas time is here... - 2008-12-24
What? I'm still here?? - 2008-09-08
Stay hair and weight for me! - 2008-06-21
The post that finally arrived. - 2008-06-14
Under the WTF?!!? files - 2008-03-07